CLEANING AND CARE OF YOUR PRODUCT
- Our creations are handmade with precious and delicate materials.
- In order to preserve the appearance of your jewel, here are some tips for product care:
- The jewel should be cleaned regularly by washing it with water and neutral soap and using a soft bristle brush, then rinsing it with warm water. If your creation contains pearls, opals, or leather parts, it must be cleaned with a soft dry cloth. In any case, we recommend that you bring your jewels to our shop at least once a year to have them cleaned, checked, and repaired by our staff.
- In addition, we advise you to remove your jewellery before going to sleep, before practising any sports activities, while washing your hands, or while using corrosive products. Avoid contact with perfumes, alcohol, cosmetics, ammonia, and chlorine. Keep the jewellery away from excessive heat sources and avoid exposing them to sudden changes in temperature.
- We recommend that you keep your jewellery in separate compartments of a jewellery box or in individual fabric bags to prevent the pieces from scratching each other.
- Before storing the jewellery, we recommend that you gently wipe the item with a soft cloth to remove oils and salts.
- Not all gems can be cleaned using ultrasonic tanks, therefore we suggest that you contact our jewellery shop for any cleaning or maintenance intervention. We will not be held responsible for any work done on the jewel by third parties.
- If you are interested in learning about the care of a particular gem, we kindly ask you to contact us at the email address: email@example.com